Thanks for visting!
Bel Aire Bridal Veils V7414C - 1-tier cathedral veil with rolled edge and dramatic Venise lace points
How it Works & F.A.Q's
Order the kit online below (Door to Door Service) or Make An Appointment In Store
Personalized Custom Options Available With Your Package
2-6 Weeks Standard Processing Time
What preservation services are available?
- Memories Royal Preservation & Gown Cleaning Standard Price - White Preservation Chest
- Memories Celebrity Preservation & Cleaning (Couture and Silk Gowns) -Black Preservation Chest
- Vintage Wedding Gown Preservation Services | Baptism and Christening Gown Preservation & Cleaning
- 2 - 6 Week Process | 14 day Rush Services available for an additional fee
- All packages include a Warranty from our service provider
- Memories Guarantees Against Future Yellowing
- FREE Preservation of Up to 3 Additional Accessories (Garter, Bridal Purse, Veil, Gloves, etc.)
- Complimentary 2-way Shipping with UPS
- Track Your Gown anytime by calling Memories or us and know exactly what current process is happening
- Shipping Insurance Include in Price | Additional Insurance available
- High Quality Preservation Chests with Peek A Boo Viewing Window
- Acid Free Tissue Paper & Preservation Bust to Maintain Form with Acid Free Clear Display Window
What will I be able to see thru Memories Gown Preservation display window?
Your preserved wedding dress and veil is positioned in front of the window. If you wish to include other items for preservation, they will be placed at the bottom of the window or underneath the dress.
What stains can be removed from my wedding gown?
Stains are inevitable no matter how hard you try to protect your wedding dress during the big day. Your sweeping dress is victim to stains from the environment and uncontrollable moments during the reception when you wind up wearing your food and drink. Part of our wedding gown dry cleaning process is to remove stains from dirt, blood, tar, grass, mud, cake, icing, alcoholic beverages, and soda.
How can I prevent my gown from turning yellow?
Keep your gown away from heat or sunlight and store it in a cool dry place. Plastic bags will emit fumes and cause your dress to yellow. Keep in mind that silk yellows more than nylon or other synthetic fabrics.
Can I check on the status of my gown with any package?
Yes at anytime once your gown is checked in! With our call in Track Service; Gown tracking system your dress is never out of sight. Just call us or Memories to locate your dress wherever it is in the process so you never have to worry. If you opted for In Store Option, we send you automatic updates.
Can I preserve other items with my gown with any package?
Yes, Yes and Yes! Accessories that can be included as part of the Memories Wedding Gown Preservation kit are your veil, detachable train, gloves, handkerchief, shawl, jacket, cape, duster, small purse, money bag, ring pillow, garter, scarf, and/or hat. Additional fees may apply. This service is available with your gown preservation services. These items are packed in with your gown or you can choose to have your veil boxed separate for an additional fee. (Garment Bags are not available for cleaning).
How can I personalize my gown preservation chest?
Personalization cost’s an additional $15 per box for the online service and will be portrayed with vinyl lettering on the front of the gown chest! To specify the personalization message you want on your gown chest, simply purchase the personalization option. You may also contact Memories Gown Preservation or email us at Support@BellaMeraBridal.com & give us your personalization message.
Notice: We must have your personalization message and payment method within 24 hours of the receipt of your gown or we will NOT be able to add it to your chest
Who is responsible for the care and tracking of my gown with the In Store Package?
And then what happens?
- After 1-2 weeks, you can check the status of your gown cleaning with your Serial Number
- Your gown is cleaned, steam pressed, busted and carefully stuffed with acid free tissue with our preservation partner
- Your gown is boxed and sealed with a heavy grade film and double boxed with a carrying handle
- And we save the best for last, we will notify you the gown is now preserved and ready for safe shipping back to you or pick up here in the store
More questions, We're to help!
Please call 888-200-7820
gown preservation, bridal gown preservation, wedding dress cleaners, wedding gown preservation, wedding dress care, wedding gown cleaners, wedding gown care, caring for your wedding dress
Ashburn gown preservation, Burke gown preservation, Centreville gown preservation, Chantilly gown preservation,, Reston gown preservation,Virginia gown preservation,dc gown preservation,