Wedding Veil Preservation
Wedding Gown Preservation - Wedding Veil Preservation - Gown Cleaning Services
We get the question "What is the best way to clean my gown? We highly suggest taking your gown to an Authorized Dealer like us to purchase your wedding gown preservation services. Bella Mera Bridal is an Authorized Dealer for the Memories Gown Preservation Company & we would be more then happy to assist you with this process. The largest wedding gown cleaning/preservation expert in high quality preservation, you can trust Wedding Gown Preservation & Memories Gown Preservation with over 4,000 review from customers, its trusted and reliable.
We also have clean and press only service with no preservation, this is a service for ladies who want to sell their gown or maybe you need to clean a pre-owned gown. See the press and only service in the products below.
Our preservation cleaners are very reputable and trustworthy. The expert seamstresses and pressers will repair, clean, and oversee the preservation of your bridal gown after your wedding is complete. To get started, you can order the kit online below or make an appointment in store.
What's included in a preservation kit (*some items may not apply for a wedding veil*):
- Pre-paid order and shipping to our gown cleaners and back to your home
- Earth-friendly and perc-free gown cleaning by hand
- Every box is sealed for extra protection
- Acid-free preservation container
- Outer chest to protect the gown display box
- Makes it easy to preserve and protect one of your most prized possessions
- Creates a beautiful heirloom that you can pass down through generations
- Include your veil, headpiece, and garter (additional fees may apply)
- Loose sequins and beads are secured if a repair is requested
- Stain removal services and anti-yellowing treatment keep your gown clean and bright
- Multiple inspections ensure thorough attention and care
- Your gown will be wrapped in museum-style muslin
- Sealed professional presentation chest keeps your gown protected from mold, mildew, and oxidation