We're excited to assist you!
[5/13/20] As of today, we can take limited appointments with a maximum of 3 total people in the store at any given time
At Bella Mera we are committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and our staff, and in line with government regulations. We are requiring a face covering before entering the store & usage of our complimentary disposable gloves provided (Latex Gloves or Vinyl Gloves) or hand sanitizer. We clean and disinfect hard surfaces between each appointment + steam disinfectant. We will also be wearing a mask and gloves throughout your appointment
Due to the social distancing restrictions, we ask that no more than 1 guest accompanies you to your appointment
Our showroom service is open by appointment only. You get knowledgeable answers, ordering and styling advice. Most of our customers require time, guidance, color selection, sizing assistance and special ordering. You will receive professional & knowledgeable assistance to help you with your questions. We offer specialized one to one service and every customer receives attentive customer service.
- Question Can you tell me more about the Virtual options or Contactless options? showhide
- You can order a Dress Sample thru the mail
- We now offer curbside pickup of your merchandise
- You can Host your own bridesmaids party at home
- You can schedule a phone call about the ordering process, setting up your bridal party online or any other product questions
- Request your top 5 dresses be placed on Mannequins and we can send send detailed photos for you for a fee [see below]
- Question Do you have all items listed online in your store? showhide
The boutique has limited space and has select merchandise in the showroom, we do not have every item in store listed online. Please be sure to confirm before making an appointment if you only want to view a particular style number or selection. Online inventory varies greatly from what we showcase in the boutique. The showroom and the online shopping are different inventory and policies.
You will be able to browse over 250 bridesmaids & dresses in store from our Bill Levkoff Collections, Dessy Collections & Wtoo by Watters. These dresses can be used for several different types of events, they are not only for bridesmaids. Our dresses are samples, which means you order from swatches in your selected size, they are not ready to take home dresses. [Minimum 8-9 weeks for a special order dress to be made]. Take a look online first and see if anything sparks your interest. In addition the showroom features wedding veils, tiaras, crowns, jewelry, earrings, garment bags, bra cups and gown preservation kits on display.
Dress Inventory: Before scheduling a time, please be sure to see the Dress Styles we have in store here - VIEW DRESS INVENTORY
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: Support@BellaMeraBridal.com and we are happy to have answers!
- Question Can I place my order online today? showhide
Yes, you can place all orders online and anytime 24/7. You can access size charts, prices, request custom options and read our F.A.Q's for help. Please type your style number or what your looking for into our search bar in the upper right hand corner [small circle icon] and find your item. Please visit the product here on our website and place your order today. We are shipping a few days a week during the mandated COVID restrictions.
- Question What sizes do you offer? showhide
Our size chart ranges from size 00-32, dependent on the specific product. Our Bridesmaids ranges mostly 8-16 for trying on in the store. Please consult the size chart shown on the product page to confirm which sizes are available for a specific dress.
- Question Do you have traditional wedding gowns in your store? showhide
We have bridal alternative dresses from our collections listed online. Mostly Bill Levkoff Collections in the store, but we can order any dress from any collection you see listed online for Bill Levkoff, Wtoo/Watters, Dessy Collections inclusive of Alfred Sung, Studio, Lovely, After Six, Social & Jenny Packham. Most of these can be ordered in white, cameo & ivory.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: Support@BellaMeraBridal.com and we are happy to answer your questions!
- Question Are the prices the same in store that's listed online? showhide
For bridesmaids dresses & dresses, our online prices are already discounted & priced at 15% off regular Retail Prices allowable by the Designer. Your bridesmaids party saves ordering online and in store the prices can be 15-20% higher than what you see online. We only offer discount prices online due to you completing the checkout process online, already having your size, choosing your own selections and that saves us floor time in the store, therefore we pass those savings onto you. If you have a party of 4 or more bridesmaids we can discuss promo pricing in the store. All other merchandise may differ from prices listed online due to personal in store service.
- Question Do you offer alterations? showhide
We do not do alterations. We recommend placing your order with 1-2 months between your estimated arrival date and the wedding/event date to allow time for alterations. Make sure you take your dress to a reliable formal wear tailor, as we are not responsible for any issues that may occur once a dress has been altered. This cost is separate from your dress.
- Question Can you tell more important info about appointments when they come available? showhide
Please keep in mind, our dresses are available for purchasing online & usually already priced at 15% off standard retail prices, due to you purchasing online and we offer Online Bridal Party Registrations; if you decide to go that route and save on ordering.
- Most prices are lower online than in store [web prices are not honored in store]
- For any dress to be rushed there is an additional fee starting at $75 in store for any rush dress
- Extra Length & Extra Fabric are additional costs if required at differ from the online price
- The lead time for dresses is dependent on the collection, please visit the product here online to get an idea
- Bring people with you who's opinion you count on most: Who puts you at ease and makes you feel good about yourself? This could be your sister, maid of honor, mother, best friend, a sibling or your parents. The important thing is that you feel supported throughout your experience. If your shopping alone, no need to worry, we will help you along the way and support you!]