We're excited to assist you Virtually!
[Due to the Covid 19: We have Temporarily Suspended In Person Appointments. You can place your order online 24/7 and schedule a Virtual Option below]
Please check back or email Appointments@BellaMeraBridal.com to be notified when appointments open back up
Welcome! We are always happy to help, and you are welcome to visit our showroom by appointment only when appointments resume. Our showroom service is open for appointment in advance only, at times we do have open house days, we would post that if available. You get knowledgeable answers, ordering and styling advice. Most of our customers require time, guidance, color selection, sizing assistance and special ordering. You will receive professional & knowledgeable assistance to help you with your questions. We offer specialized one to one service and every customer receives attentive customer service.
- Question Can you tell me more about the Virtual options or Contactless options? showhide
- You can order a Dress Sample thru the mail
- You can Host your own bridesmaids party at home
- You can schedule a phone call about the ordering process, setting up your bridal party online or any other product questions
- Request your top 5 dresses be placed on Mannequins and we can send send detailed photos for you for a fee [see below]
- Question Do you have all items listed online in your store? showhide
The boutique has limited space and has select merchandise in the showroom, we do not have every item in store listed online. Please be sure to confirm before making an appointment if you only want to view a particular style number or selection. Online inventory varies greatly from what we showcase in the boutique. The showroom and the online shopping are different inventory and policies.
You will be able to browse over 250 bridesmaids & dresses in store from our Bill Levkoff Collections, Dessy Collections & Wtoo by Watters. These dresses can be used for several different types of events, they are not only for bridesmaids. Our dresses are samples, which means you order from swatches in your selected size, they are not ready to take home dresses. [Minimum 8-9 weeks for a special order dress to be made]. Take a look online first and see if anything sparks your interest. In addition the showroom features wedding veils, tiaras, crowns, jewelry, earrings, garment bags, bra cups and gown preservation kits on display.
Dress Inventory: Before scheduling a time, please be sure to see the Dress Styles we have in store here - VIEW DRESS INVENTORY
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: Support@BellaMeraBridal.com and we are happy to have answers!
- Question Can I place my order online today? showhide
Yes, you can place all orders online and anytime 24/7. You can access size charts, prices, request custom options and read our F.A.Q's for help. Please type your style number or what your looking for into our search bar in the upper right hand corner [small circle icon] and find your item. Please visit the product here on our website and place your order today. We are shipping a few days a week during the mandated COVID restrictions.
- Question Do you provide any support? What’s your response time? showhide
Please add our email: Support@BellaMeraBridal.com to your address book to ensure our response email isn’t marked as spam mail.
In Store Hours: By Appointment
We will try our best to reply your emails as soon as possible.
– We will reply to your email within 2-5 business days during our limited hours due to COVID
– Regarding texts,we will reply once available.
- Question Do you have traditional wedding gowns in your store? showhide
We have bridal alternative dresses from our collections listed online. Mostly Bill Levkoff Collections in the store, but we can order any dress from any collection you see listed online for Bill Levkoff, Wtoo/Watters, Dessy Collections inclusive of Alfred Sung, Studio, Lovely, After Six, Social & Jenny Packham. Most of these can be ordered in white, cameo & ivory.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: Support@BellaMeraBridal.com and we are happy to answer your questions!
- Question Are the prices the same in store that's listed online? showhide
For bridesmaids dresses & dresses, our online prices are already discounted & priced at 15% off regular Retail Prices allowable by the Designer. Your bridesmaids party saves ordering online and in store the prices can be 15-20% higher than what you see online. We only offer discount prices online due to you completing the checkout process online, already having your size, choosing your own selections and that saves us floor time in the store, therefore we pass those savings onto you. If you have a party of 4 or more bridesmaids we can discuss promo pricing in the store. All other merchandise may differ from prices listed online due to personal in store service.
- Question What forms of payment do you accept online showhide
- Question Can you tell more important info about appointments when they come available? showhide
We are an By Appointment Only Boutique with advanced scheduled appointments, we are not a walk in store. Everything is pre-scheduled in advance. The information below is current and will be the same information given on email, text or when calling in to keep all uniform. Bridesmaids sizes range from 8 to 16 for trying on in the store. We only have select styles for trying on, not all dresses are in store you see online. Online we offer them at a promo price since your sizing yourself and completing all on your own. For appointments - We do have our appointments forms listed on the Appointments Tab
Please keep in mind, our dresses are available for purchasing online & usually already priced at 15% off standard retail prices, due to you purchasing online and we offer Online Bridal Party Registrations; if you decide to go that route and save on ordering. Free Shipping and Special Promotions like free garment bags or other options are always available with the registrations (online only). We ship to any state and international.
- Most prices are lower online then in store [web prices are not honored in store]
- Only select items are available in the showroom
- A $25 fee will be required for sizing and measuring if your not making a purchase
- We have a 5-7 dress try on limit per person
- In house alterations are not available & are a separate cost from your purchase
- For any dress to be rushed there is an additional fee starting at $75 in store for any rush dress
- Extra Length & Extra Fabric are additional costs if required at differ from the online price
Visit Tip: Bring people with you who's opinion you count on most: Who puts you at ease and makes you feel good about yourself? This could be your sister, maid of honor, mother, best friend, a sibling or your parents. The important thing is that you feel supported throughout your experience. If your shopping alone, no need to worry, we will help you along the way and support you!]