At Bella Mera Bridal, in-store visits are by Appointment Only. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and our staff. To reserve your Appointment and guaranteed fitting room for trying on dresses, accessories with no waiting, an appointment fee is required. Some appointments do not require a fee to come in but a valid credit card to book is required for some appointments. If an in-store purchase is made during the appointment, the appointment fee will be credited towards that purchase or if an in store purchase is made within 60 Calendar Days from the date of the in-store appointment, the appointment fee will be credited toward that purchase or it becomes non-refundable. Most appointments are over an hour in store.
Given the preparation time involved for each appointment for dress fitting or sizing, veil or accessory viewing. During the appointment, which should not take more than an hour in most cases, the Stylist will address any questions you may have related to fabrics and ship dates. You will receive professional & knowledgeable assistance to help you with your questions in a non-rushed environment.
Bella Mera Bridal would like to thank you for your understanding of these policies and hope you enjoy the time we dedicate to you in our store during your private appointment. Our opening plan is designed best to work with you in the safest environment while shopping. Online purchasing is always available 24/7, and items will be shipped directly to you for a complete contactless solution. Please read through our policies before booking an appointment.
- Every customer must wear a face mask before entering the store, wash hands or use our sanitizer
- Outside drinks are no longer allowed into the store to limit the opening of your face mask
- Upon arrival, please have your mask on before coming inside
Dress shoppers for trying on:
- Guests will preselect 7-10 dresses upon arrival after consultation
- Guests will be able to try on up to 10 dresses
- Measurements are only done at the time of purchase
- Staff washes hands between appointments, wears masks and required to use hand sanitizer throughout your appointment
- A staff member will wipe down hangers, steam disinfect dresses, hot steam touch points of the fitting rooms, tables, sofa and hard surfaces
- Staff is not allowed to take photos of you using your personal cell phone to limit touch points, you can take your own photos in the mirror
- Question Is any fee required for some appointment and is it refundable? showhide
Any appointment fee paid is non-refundable, but can be credited to an in store purchase the day of your visit or within 60 days in store only. In-store visits are by Appointment Only. Given the preparation time involved for each appointment for dress fitting or sizing, veil or accessory viewing. During the appointment, which should not take more than an hour in most cases, the Stylist will address any questions you may have related to fabrics and ship dates.
- Question Do you have all items listed online in your store? showhide
The boutique has limited space and has select merchandise in the showroom, we do not have every item in store listed online. Please be sure to confirm before making an appointment if you only want to view a particular style number or selection. Online inventory varies greatly from what we showcase in the boutique. The showroom and the online shopping are different inventory and policies.
You will be able to browse over 250 bridesmaids & dresses in store from our Bill Levkoff Collections, Dessy Collections & Wtoo by Watters. These dresses can be used for several different types of events, they are not only for bridesmaids. Our dresses are samples, which means you order from swatches in your selected size, they are not ready to take home dresses. [Minimum 8-9 weeks for a special order dress to be made]. Take a look online first and see if anything sparks your interest. In addition the showroom features wedding veils, tiaras, crowns, jewelry, earrings, garment bags, bra cups and gown preservation kits on display.
Dress Inventory: Before scheduling a time, please be sure to see the Dress Styles we have in store here - VIEW DRESS INVENTORY
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: Support@BellaMeraBridal.com and we are happy to have answers!
- Question Can I place my order online instead of coming into the store to order? showhide
Yes, you can place all orders online and anytime 24/7. You can access size charts, prices, request custom options and read our F.A.Q's for help. Please type your style number or what your looking for into our search bar in the upper right hand corner [small circle icon] and find your item. Please visit the product here on our website and place your order today. We are shipping a few days a week during the mandated COVID restrictions.
- Question What sizes do you offer? showhide
Our size chart ranges from size 00-32, dependent on the specific product. Our Bridesmaids ranges mostly 8-16 for trying on in the store. Please consult the size chart shown on the product page to confirm which sizes are available for a specific dress.
- Question Do you have traditional wedding gowns in your store? showhide
We have bridal alternative dresses from our collections listed online. Mostly Bill Levkoff Collections in the store, but we can order any dress from any collection you see listed online for Bill Levkoff, Wtoo/Watters, Dessy Collections inclusive of Alfred Sung, Studio, Lovely, After Six, Social & Jenny Packham. Most of these can be ordered in white, cameo & ivory.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: Support@BellaMeraBridal.com and we are happy to answer your questions!
- Question Are the prices the same in store that's listed online? showhide
For bridesmaids dresses & dresses, our online prices are already discounted & priced at 15% off regular Retail Prices allowable by the Designer. Your bridesmaids party saves ordering online and in store the prices can be 15-20% higher than what you see online. We only offer discount prices online due to you completing the checkout process online, already having your size, choosing your own selections and that saves us floor time in the store, therefore we pass those savings onto you. If you have a party of 4 or more bridesmaids we can discuss promo pricing in the store. All other merchandise may differ from prices listed online due to personal in store service.
- Question Do you offer alterations? showhide
We do not do alterations. We recommend placing your order with 1-2 months between your estimated arrival date and the wedding/event date to allow time for alterations. Make sure you take your dress to a reliable formal wear tailor, as we are not responsible for any issues that may occur once a dress has been altered. This cost is separate from your dress.
- Question Can you tell more important info about appointments? showhide
Please keep in mind, our dresses are available for purchasing online & usually already priced at 15% off standard retail prices, due to you purchasing online and we offer Online Bridal Party Registrations; if you decide to go that route and save on ordering.
- Most prices are lower online than in store [web prices are not honored in store]
- Any reservation fee paid for bridesmaids is only refunded with purchase or within 60 days for any dress in store
- For any dress to be rushed there is an additional fee starting at $75 in store for any rush dress
- Extra Length & Extra Fabric are additional costs if required at differ from the online price
- The lead time for dresses is dependent on the collection, please visit the product here online to get an idea
- Bring people with you who's opinion you count on most: Who puts you at ease and makes you feel good about yourself? This could be your sister, maid of honor, mother, best friend, a sibling or your parents. The important thing is that you feel supported throughout your experience. If your shopping alone, no need to worry, we will help you along the way and support you!]