- Find Size Charts
Find Size Charts
- Bel Aire Bridal Wedding Veil Size Chart
- BIll Levkoff Swatch Charts 2017
- Rosebud Flower Girl Size Chart
- Dessy, Lela Rose, Alfred Sung, After Six, Social, Twist Size Charts
- How To Measure
- Bill Levkoff Size Chart
- Alexia Designs Size Chart
- Milano Formals Size Chart Prom & Maids
- Faviana Size Charts
- Symphony Bridal Size Chart
Thanks for visting!
Find Size Charts
SIZE CHART HELP CENTER
If you require further assistance, please fill out our contact form below or email Support@BellaMeraBridal.com
All dresses require you choose sizing based on a specific designer size chart. Every collection will vary with sizing. We highly recommend you review your size chart before placing an order; as special occasion sizing is different then standard fashion.
PLEASE CLICK THE DESIGNER/COLLECTION TO REVIEW SIZE CHARTS
It is always best to have an alterations expert, seamstress or someone else take your measurements using a soft cloth measuring tape. It is not good to pull the measuring tape taut, instead make sure that it loose by at least one finger, this will ensure the best fit for you.
What you need: A soft measuring tape, an awesome person to help & our guide below
1. Measure Bust: Measure with your bra on and place the tape measure around your bust line. Make sure that the tape is around the widest part of the back, and straight fullest part of your bust. Do not put the measuring tape under the bust line.
2. Measure Waist: Measure your natural waistline at its smallest point, usually above the belly button. Do not suck-in your stomach. Your waist should be approx about 5-6 inches from bottom of bust.
3. Measure Hips: Stand up straight again and with your feet together and flat on the floor. Measure your hips at the largest part usually at the level of the hip bone. It's usually six or seven inches below your natural waist. Hip measurement is irrelevant for dresses with a full skirt.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.